Monday, March 28, 2011

Content

Sleeping until 7:30 am. Three sets of muddy paws on the kitchen floor. Big glass of ice tea while reading the morning news. Laundry in the washer and dryer. Riding down to the coast with the windows down and country music on the radio. Standing knee deep in water with my honey's BEST rod and reel...not caring if I catch a single thing. Having a beer and catching up with a dear friend. A stack of magazines, three furry "kids" and wine on the deck while watching the sun dance across freshly planted flowers. Listening to the thunder roll in. Some time in the kitchen. Cuddling on the couch. Clean sheets on the bed. I am content.

1 comment:

EmmyJMommy said...

I love reading just how happy you are! It has been a long time comin', baby! You deserve every happy moment life brings! I love you!